We will be having a participant showcase on Saturday evening at ATS® Reunion: Dancing in the Desert
Application deadline: September 15, 2018
If you are interested in performing, make sure you meet the basic qualifications below and submit your application by September 15, 2018 by completing this form:
This is a juried show. We will notify you about inclusion within several weeks.
Guidelines For Submissions
- We will prioritize ATS® troupes that are registered in ATS® Reunion workshops.
- We will give preference to troupes (this is ATS® after all).
- Participants are only allowed to perform in two (2) performances over the entire weekend.
- We will accept ATS® classic, modern, or movement dialect performances ONLY. Please do not submit fusion or cabaret performances.
- Your video sample must be representative of your proposed performance and include those who will be performing with you (e.g., if you plan to dance with a prop, please submit a video of you doing so). Please do not send more than two videos per group UNLESS that is the only way to include all proposed dancers. Each proposed dancer must appear.
- Performances may be up to:
7+ dancers up to 8 minutes; 3-6 dancers 5-6 minutes; and Solos and Duets 3.5-4 minutes.
- Sister Studio status of at least one member in the group will be given consideration (although not a guarantee of performance inclusion).
- As we approach the event, often times performances or performance groups change. You must notify the event producer if there is any proposed change to your performance including different dancers, addition of or change in use of prop, or music change. The event producer reserves the right to exclude performances that vary significantly from the juried application.
- If you miss any deadline related to the submission of necessary materials once selected to perform, you will be removed from the show.
You agree to:
- Meet all deadlines for submitting information and music.
- Notify the event producer if there will be a change in the information provided when your performance was juried. We need accurate information to produce a professional show.
- Participate in the meeting with the Stage Manager, Tori Taylor at ATS® Reunion on Friday, January 25, 2019 at 5 PM (after the last workshop of the day is over).
- Discuss with your troupe green room etiquette, as well as event guidelines (ie. quiet voices; no scents; supportive and respectful interactions with other attendees and volunteers; no alcohol in dressing room; abide by stage manager’s rules.)
- By agreeing to dance at ATS® Reunion, you and your troupe also agree that we can use your photo and video in our future promotional work including, but not limited to, ads, postcards, videos, etc.
- You and your troupe agree to sign a waiver of liability upon arrival at ATS® Homecoming holding harmless Terri Allred, Erin Hillier, and Cat Ellen, and Three Sisters Tribal, LLC.
Lone Wolves Performance
Green Room Sponsored By
We are delighted to announce that we will have a green room for performers again this year! The Green Room will be sponsored by KAIROS TRIBAL. They will be providing mirrors, make-up wipes, and more comforts to help with your pre- and post-performance needs.