Please Note: A LA CARTE is Open!
Registration is currently OPEN for A La Carte ticket purchases! A La Carte gives you the chance to customize your Reunion weekend with your choice of classes, events, and extras. Read below for A La carte pricing and registration information.
Information about Registration
- Pricing Deadlines
- Tips for Registration
Pricing, Deadlines, and Totals
- ATS® Reunion 2019 A La Carte Registration – Registrations after April 3, 2018 (purchases will be made separately by workshop or show).
- Two-hour workshops – $40 each
- 90-minute workshops – $35 each
- 60-minute lunch lectures – $30 each
- Opening Workshop with Carolena – $45
- Dancing in Flow™ – $25
- Warm-Up Classes – $20 each
- Cool-Down Classes – $10 each
- Opening Reception (no sales at the door) – $50
- Friday Show or Saturday Show – $20 each (tickets available at door)
Tips for Registration
When you register for our a la Carte tickets, you will be choosing and purchasing individual workshops.
- Click here for a link to our Reunion schedule. It’s a great idea to keep this open in an extra tab to help you review workshops while you’re registering.
Class limits will be indicated on the schedule, for example if a class is marked with  then this means only 55 dancers can sign up for that workshop. If a class qualifies for Sister Studio Continuing Education credits, it will be marked as [SSCE] (for those dancers enrolled in the SSCE program).
If you registered for an Early Bird Full Weekend Package, and would like to review what’s included, please click here.
Public Food Amenities
- If you did not purchase the full package with lunches, there are still other food options in the area. Read more about the Dining Options at the hotel.
- All participants will be responsible for their own dinners and snacks.
Breakfasts for Hotel Guests
Guests of the hotel enjoy a Complimentary Breakfast each day of their stay at the Embassy Suites. Read more about their Dining Options.
Lunch Deli Buffet
Only with Weekend Packages, not sold separately
All dancers who purchase the Weekend Package will enjoy a Deli Lunch Buffet.
- Farm Field Greens Salad – with candied lemon vinaigrette and smoked poblano ranch dressings
- Tuna Past Salad – cherry tomatoes, celery, green onions
- House Roasted Meats – sage turkey, Italian salami, brown sugar ham, and peppered roast beef
- Sliced Cheeses – American, swiss, pepper jack, and provolone
- Roasted Farm to Table Vegetable Pasta Salad – zucchini, eggplant, squash, tomatoes, and mushrooms
- Various Deli Breads and Kaiser Rolls – fresh from the bakery
- Condiments – spicy mustard, whole grain mustard, garlic aioli, mayonnaise, olive tapenade, and assorted chips
- Toppings – bib and romaine lettuces, sweet white onions, beef steak tomatoes, house dill pickles
- Warm Strudels of – Apple and Peach
- Freshly Brewed Ice Tea
Vegan Options in the Lunch Deli Buffet
The hotel buffet will include a vegan entree for each day of Reunion.
- Friday lunch: Buffalo Braised Cauliflower Wrap with Vegan Ranch, Lettuce, Tomato
- Saturday lunch: Quinoa Tabbouleh with Lemon Zest, Fresh Herbs, and Caponata
- Sunday lunch: Teriyaki Glazed Tofu, served on Rice Noodle Salad with Thai Vinaigrette