How to Register
Read about the various registration options available. Then click this button to Register Now on Eventbrite. When the Eventbrite page opens, select TICKETS to start your purchases.
Information about Registration
Jump to sections on this page:
- Full Weekend Package – sales of weekend packages are now closed
- Optional Meal Packages
- Pricing Deadlines
- Registration for General Skills and Teacher Training
- Tips for Registration
The Full Weekend Package
ATS® Reunion Full Weekend Page: Weekend Registration is now closed. Registration is now A La Carte.
The Full Weekend Package includes:
- Carolena’s opening two-hour plenary workshop (topic to be announced soon)
- Dancing in Flow® with Carolena
- 7 workshop/lecture slots over 3 days with up to 5-6 choices per slot from 3 tracks (Classic, Modern, Traditional; Dialect, Props; Lecture)
- 3 warm-up classes
- 2 cool-down classes
- 2 shows
- 1 opening reception/poster session/dance party
- Complimentary weekend candid photographs by Carrie Meyer of The Dancer’s Eye
- We pay your $25 in EventBrite fees!
- Access to the Magical Fashions Healing Room (Yoga, Reiki, Massage, Hot Tea)
Optional Meal Packages
Optional Meal Packages can be selected for any of these combinations:
- Rise and Shine – includes breakfasts Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of ATS® Reunion
- Ladies and Gents Who Lunch – includes lunches Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of ATS® Reunion
- Girls (and Boys) Just Want to Have Fun – includes dinners Saturday and Sunday before the shows
- The Full Monty – includes all the ATS® Reunion meals
- Lunches for GS and/or TT
- The “Hey Why Not?” Lunch for Thursday – for early arrivals, participants in the Props Intensives, GS dancers staying through for Reunion, or just anyone who wants Thursday lunch.
Read all the details about the Optional Meal Packages
Pricing, Deadlines, and Totals
- Registration opened on April 1, 2017
- ATS® Reunion Early Bird Weekend Package Registration (register between April 1 and
May 31, Extended to June 15, 2017). – Total $350 (Now Closed)
- ATS® Reunion Weekend Package Registration (register between June 16 and July 31, 2017) – Total $375 (Now Closed)
- ATS® Reunion A-La-Carte Registration opened August 1, 2017 – Value $500 (purchases will be made separately by workshop)
- Optional Meal Packages available.
- General Skills and/or Teacher Training Registration opens April 1 and usually sells out. Register early. GS is $850, TT is $600. Optional lunch packages available. Optional payment plan available.
- ATS® with Props Intensive Registration opens April 1 and is limited to 20 participants – Total $100. A-la-carte registration for individual props classes will open August 1 if any space remains available.
- Micro-Technique Clinic with ATT Graduates Registration will be open soon.
Tips for Registration
Whether you are purchasing a Weekend Package or making decisions about A La Carte Registration later this year, you will need to decide which workshops you will enroll in. Select your workshop choices for:
- Friday 1-3 PM
- Friday 3:30-5 PM
- Saturday 9:30-11:30 AM
- Saturday 1-3 PM
- Saturday 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday 9-11 AM
- Sunday 12:30-2:30 PM
The class limits are indicated on the schedule, so that  means only 50 dancers can sign up for that workshop. If a class qualifies for Sister Studio Continuing Education credits, it is marked as [SSCE] (for those dancers enrolled in the SSCE program).
(Click the image to see the classes in a visual schedule)
(version 5, updated 3/30/2017)
Read about each class description on the Workshops page.